Register for the July 28, 1pm EDT Event
This webinar will cover multiple EOD scenarios and how to elevate the intel you gather on-scene with trace chemical detection.
Here’s what we’ll cover:
- Commercial, military, and home-made explosive identification and what to watch for using trace chemical detection
- Conventional and emerging chemical warfare threat management and how you can use trace chemical detection to protect yourself and others
- Pharmaceutical-based agent discovery and how to adjust your tactics with knowledge derived from trace chemical detection
Date: Wednesday, July 28, 2021
Time: 1:00pm – 2:00pm EDT
Want to join the July 29, 9am GMT +2 event instead?
- Alan Higgins, USMC EOD (Ret.)
- Jesse Taylor, Director of Training, 908 Devices
- Dr. Mark Norman, PhD, Director of Field Applications, 908 Devices